Founders being sued for racial discrimination

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Damn they make some good beer. Definitely not a good look. Plenty of other beer options out there.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
If they are cleared of all wrongdoing I will go back to drinking their beer until then I have plenty of other options. Just my opinion though. You can handle the news however you see fit.
I have a couple 15s of All Day I am taking to Stillwater:) I'll start being righteous after this weekend.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

mfelske

Mar 20, 2006
Wisconsin
First, it was Ricketts (owner of the Cubs) supporting Kavanaugh and Scott Walker and now this. Founders is my favorite, hands down. But I can't support this sort of crap. I'll let the whole thing play out, but I won't be buying any more of their product in the mean time.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Accusations don't necessarily equate to guilt on the part of the accused. I suggest that we let the legal process play out before we change beers.

btw - Dirty Bastard is one of my favorites

Wholeheartedly agree. In a perfect world, people would withhold judgment until the investigation has been completed, but that's not human nature. Which is why protecting your reputation (individual or businesses) shouldn't be taken lightly.

On the flip side, we shouldn't be completely dismissive of this guys' claims either. Reading the article it seems he has a case to be made.

• Agree
Reactions: Cytown12

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
First, it was Ricketts (owner of the Cubs) supporting Kavanaugh and Scott Walker and now this. Founders is my favorite, hands down. But I can't support this sort of crap. I'll let the whole thing play out, but I won't be buying any more of their product in the mean time.
Well you know who Ricketts brother is right?

LutherBlue

Oct 19, 2006
We make judgments every second of every day based on what we know. In this case, I believe what the guy is saying and don't need the legal process to make a judgment for me so I will be finding my beer elsewhere.