ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

On Tuesday evening starting at 8 p.m. central, we'll begin the process of moving to the new Cyclone Fanatic. Because of this, our forums will be shut off at that time. Right now, the goal is to be back up and running on the new site mid-Wednesday morning.

Please do me a favor when you attempt to log-on to CF Wednesday a.m.

CLEAR YOUR CACHE.

I'll keep you all posted as to additional details that you might need to know but we're anticipating this to be about a 12 hour process so if we start at 8 p.m. and work through the night, Wednesday should be pretty wide open on the forums.

Thanks for your patience and time.

Chris

BKLYNCyclone

Sep 16, 2007
Twin Cities, MN
Please tell me this ad won't show up on the new website... It's just not right.

243ca9de0e2be3e0fbd12411d5669054.jpg

Reactions: LindenCy

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Fanatics -

On Tuesday evening starting at 8 p.m. central, we'll begin the process of moving to the new Cyclone Fanatic. Because of this, our forums will be shut off at that time. Right now, the goal is to be back up and running on the new site mid-Wednesday morning.

CLEAR YOUR CACHE.

I'll keep you all posted as to additional details that you might need to know but we're anticipating this to be about a 12 hour process so if we start at 8 p.m. and work through the night, Wednesday should be pretty wide open on the forums.

Chris

How do we go about doing this, and does this mean during the changeover we will lose things like our old PM's?

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
This topic title nearly gave me a heart attack. I thought our antics in the cave had finally broken CDubs' will.

Reactions: cyrevkah

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
:smile::spinny::rolleyes::v_SPIN::yes::cool::wubclub::wub::jiggy::radar::wink:

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
If I'ma haveta do something strenuous like clear my cache, there better be coupons or credit stimulus or something. Hook us up, how's about it.

:jimlad:

K

KFitzy87

I'd be good with an Unrivaled Cyclone Fanatic celebratory stimulus package

K

KFitzy87

I'd be good with an Unrivaled Cyclone Fanatic celebratory stimulus package

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Fanatics -

CLEAR YOUR CACHE.

Chris

ItsCyence

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs]M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron