Formula One starts this weekend, am I the only fan?

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I think they need to clarify some rules for the "give up your place" stuff. Maybe something like no DRS when giving up a place.
Isn’t the plan to do away with DRS if the new 2022 regulations work? I was never a fan of DRS. I felt it gave too big of an advantage to the following car. I always preferred what Indycar did with the push to pass button. I know extra boost doesn’t work quite the same in F1 with all the different manufacturers, but if nothing else, don’t make it so you have to be 1 second or less behind, you can use it whenever you want, but there is a limited amount of times you can use it per race.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
We’ll see how Max going out on softs tomorrow holds up. I think that flat spot on the mediums in Q2 is going to bite them.

That tow in Q3 was a pretty slick move especially giving Perez one back on Max’s in lap.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
The question is can Checo hold on to his tires long enough to be able to stretch and/or pass Lewis (if he stops) should Max have to make a stop here in the next handful?

I think that’s a tough one but maybe RB could turn an advantage of it. We’ll see.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
“Dangerous driving”

Lewis is a whiner. Does he expect places to just be handed over to him?

He is probably one of the best drivers ever, but this is why I don’t root for him. All race drivers, at least open wheel have an issue with being whiny, but Lewis seems to be the best at that as well as driving.

Help Support Us

Become a patron