Formula One starts this weekend, am I the only fan?

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Finally got to sit down and watch the race tonight. Really wish there was more competition race to race with Mercedes and Lewis always at the top but you can't deny why they are where they are and what all they've accomplished. Especially Lewis, his story and where he comes from is just something you don't see at this level too often.

Gotta say it was a pretty cool moment to watch him take it all in.

JHUNSY

Aug 31, 2013
Des Moines, IA
Also, I thought that was a pretty entertaining weekend from watching the teams struggle to get grip on the new surface, to unexpected qualifyings, and a wet race.

I'm not sure who wants to forget that race more, Valtteri or Max. Even Charles with the slip up at the end.

NenoFone

Feb 12, 2013
WDM
Lewis Hamilton was a guest on "A Late Show" with Stephen Colbert. A really nice interview. You can probably catch it on YouTube.

• Informative
Reactions: mramseyISU

mramseyISU

Nov 8, 2006
Waterloo, IA
Lewis Hamilton was a guest on "A Late Show" with Stephen Colbert. A really nice interview. You can probably catch it on YouTube.
I got lucky a few years ago and got tickets to see Letterman. It just so happens that Vettel was one of the guests. I might have been the only person in the audience that knew who he was. Red Bull had a car parked out front as we walked in because they were doing a show run with it through the Lincoln tunnel that day. Really cool experience.

Reactions: NenoFone

NenoFone

Feb 12, 2013
WDM
I got lucky a few years ago and got tickets to see Letterman. It just so happens that Vettel was one of the guests. I might have been the only person in the audience that knew who he was. Red Bull had a car parked out front as we walked in because they were doing a show run with it through the Lincoln tunnel that day. Really cool experience.
And unlike Stephen Colbert, I'm sure Letterman knew who Vettel was

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I counted like 19 seconds from the when the fire started to when he emerged from the flames. Wow!! One of the worst crashes I’ve seen. Car completely ripped in two! Roman is very lucky to be alive!

Reactions: dmclone