Former ISU football player sued by Bohannon

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I'm not sure what videos everyone has seen, but after my run in with ol Jbo on twitter from a little over a month ago.. for reference:

A nice gal from Iowa City that is not fond of Mr. Jbo DM'ed and sent me security footage from a different angle that clearly shows he was looking right at Kron when he punched him. I would love to share the video but promised her I'd keep it on my phone. It's nothing too special but Jbo was definitely talking a lot of **** leading up to it.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Well done Nick Kron! Anyone who puts a beat down on Jay Bowe has my respect. Let me know if I can contribute to your defense fund.
im Ready to throw down a good chunk of cash, I would only ask that he get an above average lawyer. Losing isn’t an option.

Reactions: aauummm

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
I'm not sure what videos everyone has seen, but after my run in with ol Jbo on twitter from a little over a month ago.. for reference:

A nice gal from Iowa City that is not fond of Mr. Jbo DM'ed and sent me security footage from a different angle that clearly shows he was looking right at Kron when he punched him. I would love to share the video but promised her I'd keep it on my phone. It's nothing too special but Jbo was definitely talking a lot of **** leading up to it.

Hopefully been forwarded to Kron for his countersuit

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Dear god, what a loser. Most of the time when people get knocked out they don’t try to bring any publicity to it. They usually realize they got their ass handed to them and figure out they were being a dip ****.

Did the Twisted Tea guy sue anyone?

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia

Tim Pollock: Thanks! Prepare for a subpoena.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The best thing the judge could do for JorBo’s future as a human being is laugh at him in court, throw the case out, and tell him that if he’s going to run around drunk and throw ice at people and mouth off all the time, then this is what happens and you best man up.

Or you could mature and grow up and quit acting like a 14 year old doosh. Your choice.

Just handing him a settlement bag of money will be the absolute worst thing for JorBo’s future as a human being.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
What is? This thread and every person condoning assault and sucker punching because of some words? Yeah that is sick, you nailed it on the head bud.
If true you are correct, but it sounds like the drunk little victim embellished a bit.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
Why why why wouldn't he just let this story die? It's a classic bar fight. Sure he got stitches, but wouldn't you just rather this story went away?

• Agree
Reactions: blackuniforms

Thorongil Clone

Gone to Numenor
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2021
Complaint was filed in June. Not particularly detailed. Does mention "turning him around" but doesn't say "punched in back of head".

Petition is also bare bones.

Attachments

• Complaint.pdf
    163.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Petition.pdf
    92.7 KB · Views: 24

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Why why why wouldn't he just let this story die? It's a classic bar fight. Sure he got stitches, but wouldn't you just rather this story went away?
NIL, he wasn’t getting any traction so he needs to do anything to keep his name out there. Or he told a dumb story to his folks and they pushed him and he is too much of a coward to say he was drunk and running his mouth and instigating things.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
It certainly appears that Kron is guilty of one count of assualt for punching Bohannon. It also appears Bohannon is guilty of multiple counts of assault for repeatedly throwing ice at a crowd of people. A smart man would figure out that this suit isn't worth the blow back.

Yeah, I can't believe I said "a smart man" in a matter concerning Bohannon either...

• Agree
Reactions: clone4life82

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Complaint was filed in June. Not particularly detailed. Does mention "turning him around" but doesn't say "punched in back of head".

Petition is also bare bones.

Filed in June, so how did this come to be discussed on Aug 3/4?

What happened to bring it out?