Former ISU football player sued by Bohannon

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
A video of the incident showed Bohannon was recording his conversation with Kron while they were arguing. It looked like he was sticking his phone in Kron's face which I'm sure antagonized Kron. However, Bohannon's recording of the incident has never been made available to the public. I hope it eventually does get made available as it should tell us a lot.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
A video of the incident showed Bohannon was recording his conversation with Kron while they were arguing. It looked like he was sticking his phone in Kron's face which I'm sure antagonized Kron. However, Bohannon's recording of the incident has never been made available to the public. I hope it eventually does get made available as it should tell us a lot.
this but we all know he will just say it got deleted by accident/corrupted if it shows anything negative on his end..

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
What a doosh. He's a spoiled little rich brat that gets drunk and runs around IC bars throwing ice on people like a middle school kid and runs his mouth.... and the instant someone finally knocks his a** out like he deserves.... he goes running to his Dad's rich lawyer.

I seriously hope someone files charges against him for throwing ice chunks at them. No wonder nobody likes him.... including his own teammates.... they didn't even want him back this year.

Cdiedrick

Jun 26, 2014
Grow a pair and don’t get your ass kicked. It’s not that difficult or if it is, keep your mouth shut ‍♂️

• Winner
Reactions: motorcy90

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron