Former ISU FB player in Fast and Furious 7

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
A co-worker and I started talking about this movie and I came accross this name on the full cast list on IMDB. I checked his full bio to see if it was the same guy I was thinking of.

Euseph Messiah

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
That is awesome! Euseph looked like a stud (for a walkon) in spring games and warmups -- I always thought he might see the field.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Good find.

I can see it now in our recruiting videos:

"And if a professional football career doesn't work out for your you're time at Iowa State will prepare you for part-time acting roles on seldom watched sitcoms, or in the later portions of a once-good chain of movies!"

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
I find crappy action movies to be rather entertaining. They aren't trying to be more than what they are perceived as either. Loved Fast 5, haven't seen Fast 6 yet.

I can relate. I have a soft spot in my heart for action movies of all kinds. I cut my teeth on Steven Segall and Jean Claude Van Damme movies.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
The real story here is how have they made seven of these crappy movies?

This is from the Fast and Furious 6 wiki page:

"The film has grossed over $780 million worldwide, making it number 46 on the all-time worldwide list of highest-grossing films, in unadjusted dollars, and the 6th highest-grossing film of 2013."

They are still making these movies because people are still watching them and paying good money to see them.

No they are not cinematic award winning masterpieces but people like to go see fun movies and be entertained.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Fast and Furious 7? So they recovered the s.c.r.i.p.t. from the plane crash, huh?

Fast+Furious+6+Leak_19c527_4411625.gif

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Mobile like. That's one of my favorite American Dad episodes. "This can't be his writing. Where's all the hard core gay sex?"

agreed. Basically their whole storyline is a lead up for that one joke. And it works. Great episode.

There's also a great line from another episode when Stan comes home and finds Francine watching Fast and the Furious 3, I think, and comments on how she must have marathon watched all three movies, because there's no way she could keep up with the complicated plot if she hadn't watched the first two first.