For those who follow recruiting

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

kg-cyclone

Oct 30, 2006
you may remember ISU recruit J'Mison Morgan (signed with LSU). Price tag: $80,000.

Hope fans can take a sense of pride that ISU is doing things the right way.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
If you have proof or a very reliable source that you can reference by name then bring it on...otherwise you should keep your speculations to yourself...and certainly not post them on here as if they are fact. How would you like it if someone postulated this about ISU with no facts or evidence to support it? Totally irresponsible.

kg-cyclone

Oct 30, 2006
If you have proof or a very reliable source that you can reference by name then bring it on...otherwise you should keep your speculations to yourself...and certainly not post them on here as if they are fact. How would you like it if someone postulated this about ISU with no facts or evidence to support it? Totally irresponsible.

It's much more than speculation my friend...I'll let you decide what to believe or not to believe.

Last edited:

cyeah

May 23, 2006
Houston, TX
It's much more than speculation my friend...I let you decide what to believe or not to believe.

Yeah it is much more than speculation because it is on the internet. I am sure Brady on the way out the door broke recruiting rules to get some guy to help the next coach out, riiiight.

Show proof or shut up.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
It's much more than speculation my friend...I let you decide what to believe or not to believe.

Then show me the proof. I follow LSU athletics and under the 10+ years of the John Brady era they have not had even a whisper of an NCAA infraction. The last issue they had was one with Lester Earl under the Dale Brown regime and that was over a decade ago.

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
Hell, someone will write about book about...that person who wrote the book will be on 60minutes with the person that gave the kid the money with audiotape and the NCAA will do nothing. But I'm not going to get all worked up about it.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
Here is another thread where it is suggested he received money. Think what you want, but I don't know why it would be shocking.

J'Mison Morgan - GOAZCATS.com Message Board

Yup...there it is...proof positive that LSU paid the guy...right on an Arizona Wildcat fan internet message board...yup...that's an airtight source.

PLEASE!! Arizona loses out on the kid to LSU and the Arizona fan says it is due to LSU paying the kid? WOW...all I can say is WOW to any of you that would believe this from this type of source.

You should read the thread...they actually have a couple of responsible posters on their site telling the accuser to put up or shut up...one even gives him the address for the NCAA infractions department.

kg-cyclone

Oct 30, 2006
Yup...there it is...proof positive that LSU paid the guy...right on an Arizona Wildcat fan internet message board...yup...that's an airtight source.

PLEASE!! Arizona loses out on the kid to LSU and the Arizona fan says it is due to LSU paying the kid? WOW...all I can say is WOW to any of you that would believe this from this type of source.

You should read the thread...they actually have a couple of responsible posters on their site telling the accuser to put up or shut up...one even gives him the address for the NCAA infractions department.

I'm not trying to be an *** just telling people what I heard...and I trust my source over anything you can find on the internet. Take it for what it's worth.

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
Isn't the whole point of internet message boards to fuel un-substantiated speculation and rumor?

I hear that the entire LSU basketball teams uses monkey fur jockstraps.

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
Isn't the whole point of internet message boards to fuel un-substantiated speculation and rumor?

I hear that the entire LSU basketball teams uses monkey fur jockstraps.

Wow...you must be really old...no one uses "jockstraps" anymore...compression shorts, not jocks, are used by today's athlete.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Heaven forbid you post anything that would put egg on the face of the almighty LSU Tigers. The horror! :chatterbox:

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
If you have proof or a very reliable source that you can reference by name then bring it on...otherwise you should keep your speculations to yourself...and certainly not post them on here as if they are fact. How would you like it if someone postulated this about ISU with no facts or evidence to support it? Totally irresponsible

Yeah quit speculating on Message Boards. People might get the wrong idea about us message board posters.