For NFL die hards, would you accept Coach Campbell leaving for your team?

Would you accept Matt Campbell leaving for your favorite nfl team?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
I say this in the most respectful way I can....I think Campbell is a bit of a control freak (in an appropriate way). One story of him that resonated with me is Campbell stopping the recruitment of a player if the current players don't feel the recruit would be a good fit in the program.

I think the lack of roster control may be a part of the reason Campbell isn't as likely to move to a NFL job. I'm not saying he won't ever take an NFL gig, but personnel/culture control is very different in the NFL and may have Campbell "proceeding with great caution"

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I would not mind him leaving for any team. The only ones it would be really sad for me is some organization that never tries to compete. LIke if he left for the Patriots I could get that. I am a Packers fan but some of these organizations just exist to exist, not to win. I think I would be disappointed if he took a job with a team that never tries to win.

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
I cannot see Matt Campbell putting up with NFL attitudes. He would probably lose it on the first day and deck somebody.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Are there actually Cyclone fans that care about the NFL more than the Cyclones? Because I don’t want to know them.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
No. I want Campbell to stay in Ames. He was born for it. He's a perfect fit.

My favorite NFL team will have to figure it out on their own.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron