For all you cubicle dwellers - top this!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
That's going to suck if they get fired, spending all that time removing all of their belongings with everyone looking knowing they got the can.

But what did they use to cover his walls and desk? Is it like wallpaper or something.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Can't believe the dude put an upside down longhorn in his cube. Texas really does live rent free in Sooner fans heads.

Reactions: Angie

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Promote that man. His talents are underutilized regardless of whatever position it is that has him in a cubical.

Reactions: CYTUTT

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Someone's got to put his boss up to sending an e-mailing saying they are transitioning to work-from-home effectively immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: motorcy90

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
That's going to suck if they get fired, spending all that time removing all of their belongings with everyone looking knowing they got the can.

But what did they use to cover his walls and desk? Is it like wallpaper or something.
There is "wallpaper paneling"...basically, prestick plasticized stuff with a paneling design on it. A lot of photographers use it for interchangeable back-drops.

• Informative
Reactions: SCNCY

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
When I was an intern for a help desk in high school, we got a shipment of new computers for the whole office, like 300. Our supervisor and manager were out of town on vacation so me and the other intern had fun. We had so many boxes that we converted the whole IT area to a castle while we were waiting for machines to image. I'll have to find a pic.... This might take some digging lol

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
I’m surprised most about the fireplace space heater, fire!!

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha

I know you can get a type of contact paper that has designs like marble. I suppose there would be wood paneling as well to do the desk and drawers.
I wonder if he actually bought some LVP to do the floor.

If I did that they would decided a week later that we need to move to new cubicles

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
When I was an intern for a help desk in high school, we got a shipment of new computers for the whole office, like 300. Our supervisor and manager were out of town on vacation so me and the other intern had fun. We had so many boxes that we converted the whole IT area to a castle while we were waiting for machines to image. I'll have to find a pic.... This might take some digging lol

Quick update, didn't find it yet but I did find a picture of one our jungle juice recipes and the entire offensive playbook of the 2014 Ohio State Buckeyes who won the National Championship lol.....

I4jZH8y.jpg

1644608485333.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bigman38

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I know you can get a type of contact paper that has designs like marble. I suppose there would be wood paneling as well to do the desk and drawers.
I wonder if he actually bought some LVP to do the floor.

If I did that they would decided a week later that we need to move to new cubicles
Whenever we go back to office we won't have assigned spaces, just team areas with x amount of desks/cubes. But we are also going 3 in office and 2 out so it makes sense to just rotate first come first serve.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Whenever we go back to office we won't have assigned spaces, just team areas with x amount of desks/cubes. But we are also going 3 in office and 2 out so it makes sense to just rotate first come first serve.
If we go back I know they are going to move us all to one side of the building as we just don't have that many people in town anymore.
25 years ago the parking lot wasn't big enough to handle all the vehicles. Every day 6-7 people had to park across the street.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
The debbie downer in me just sees that and thinks there is going to be some ******* VP or someone else in a suit that comes to town one day and makes him take it all down because there's a .0001% a customer could walk through and think it's unprofessional.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
This is EPIC!

But I work in mortgage. I keep nothing at or in my desk.

Had a cubicle at a job that I didn't sit at all day but was a spot where I'd need to do data entry, calls, etc.

But I never made it my 'home'; it's a place where I did my job and I made it a point to leave it that way.