Football Targets

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Christian Bricker no longer visiting 1/27, will visit Tulsa instead. No longer lists anyone as warm.
Honestly I didn't really want this kid just because we have so many DEs already and that scholly could go to a position we need more than DE. I think Onyemaobi will end up picking Nebraska unfortunately. Keonte is top priority right now and Lubin would be a good pickup because of his size, he could move to safety if needed. I think Lubin might be the backup plan in case we don't get Jones. Maxwell is still in play as well. I think we will get 2 of those 3 guys. Rogers would be a huge get and he would probably start at center.

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
Honestly I didn't really want this kid just because we have so many DEs already and that scholly could go to a position we need more than DE. I think Onyemaobi will end up picking Nebraska unfortunately. Keonte is top priority right now and Lubin would be a good pickup because of his size, he could move to safety if needed. I think Lubin might be the backup plan in case we don't get Jones. Maxwell is still in play as well. I think we will get 2 of those 3 guys. Rogers would be a huge get and he would probably start at center.
Agree on Onyemaobi. Seems like he's Nebraska's to lose. One thing related to that, however, is that Nebraska hosted one of the nation's top CB- Elijah Blades this weekend. He is currently committed to Florida. Should he flip to Nebraska, I could see them dropping Onyemaobi. Onyemaobi also visited TCU this past weekend, so don't know if maybe they'd be his backup to Nebraska?

• Agree
Reactions: demoncore1031

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Colorado St. now warm for Ellison Hubbard.
Timothy Jordan committed to Tenn and has been removed.
Andrew Ward no longer visiting ISU and has been removed.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Zamari Maxwell visits UK.
Jeffrey Lubin visits Akron.
Eric Stokes visits Ole Miss.
Keontae Jones vists VT.
Kam White visits Ole Miss.
Michael Onyemaobi visits Nebby.
Josh Allen visits Houston.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
CB Zamari Maxwell commits to UCF, previously had ISU, Illinois and UK as warm.

Last edited:

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
DT Ellison Hubbard visits Rutgers.

MN now listed as warm for CB Jeffrey Lubin.
FIU now listed as warm for CB Latavious Brini, ISU a long shot.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
How many spots left and what is your guess on best chance of which guys fill the class?

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
How many spots left and what is your guess on best chance of which guys fill the class?
Jared has said 24 so that would give us 3 more spots.

I think S Keontae Jones, CB Jeffrey Lubin, ATH Michael Onyemaobi, WR Tarique Milton and OT Jacob Bolton are the 5 at the top. If I had to pick 3, I'd say Jones, Lubin and Milton.

Reactions: cyhiphopp and buf87

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron