Football Season Ticket Renewal and Prices

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I won't be able to make it this year and will probably list my two in section T (row 3) plus parking pass for $500 or $600. They will sell.
I may have two tickets in R. If they fetch 500 bucks for a pair, I may sell them very soon.

Conductorclone

Aug 25, 2013
Just purchased two seats for UNLV game at Captains level. Looks like roughly 450 seats left in our allotment. I figured there would be fewer left at this point.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
But how greedy do I want to be?
Sell them to a friend if you want to be generous. If you are going to list them for a random buyer as you stated earlier then they likely go to a Hawkeye and you just as well list high in that case

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Easiest is to post them on TicketMaster since that is the originator of the electronic ticket. But I think it might also be possible to post them on StubHub, but I cannot recall how to do that.
Isn't there a way to do it directly through Cyclones.com??? I think my folks did that a few years ago when they had some extra tickets to sell.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
Isn't there a way to do it directly through Cyclones.com??? I think my folks did that a few years ago when they had some extra tickets to sell.

Yes, if you post them here and work out a PayPal buy with another Cyclone fan, you can transfer directly with their email on cyclones.com. But the underlying platform is TicketMaster. Which is why posting the tickets on TicketMaster is also pretty easy.

Reactions: besserheimerphat

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I got a text from the ISU ticket office today saying I can pick my seats tomorrow afternoon. First time doing this. I assume I log in at the time I was told and pick the best remaining seats for our group?

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Our Group has a few ISU vs Iowa Tickets to unload. (upper corners)
Older years, we could easily get $100 per.
Last Iowa Game, we sold them for $100 per- early.......later on saw many tickets going for $150 each.

What do we think the going rate will be for this unprecedented year..... $200 each?

Inquiring minds want to know....
Also, how do we transfer, without physical tickets.?

Depends on where they are. You should be able to get $225-$250 a piece if the seats aren’t in the corners. Anything between the 30’s in LL will be $350+

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
He said they were upper corners in his post.

My bad. Probably looking at $150-$175 for those tickets as game day nears. If you put them on Stubhub you could probably get $185-$210 for them now.

Didley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 19, 2019
I hadn’t really thought hard about going initially, but a November trip to Norman for the Oklahoma game for only $125/ticket now that they’re open for sale is really giving me 2nd thoughts. I mean, thats gonna be a can’t miss game, right? Wow.

Reactions: Aclone

EJ4CY

Feb 11, 2007
Lenexa KS
The mobile pass tickets are for different seats each game, right? So if they happen to get a lower-deck midfield seat for one game out of six or seven, I don't see that as a big deal.
I’d verify fan base first. Be kind to cyclone fans pay through the nose for squeak fans.

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
I hadn’t really thought hard about going initially, but a November trip to Norman for the Oklahoma game for only $125/ticket now that they’re open for sale is really giving me 2nd thoughts. I mean, thats gonna be a can’t miss game, right? Wow.

We are going to K State, then there is the potential for the championship game in Dallas, the Bowl (playoff?) game, and my favorite is the basketball tournament in KC., UNLV, Oklahoma... just too many options this year. We will not get to them all, so will skip UNLV in favor of some of the other opportunities.

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Depends on where they are. You should be able to get $225-$250 a piece if the seats aren’t in the corners. Anything between the 30’s in LL will be $350+

Sold four lower sideline tickets on Stubhub for Kansas @$170 each (before fees). People are wanting tickets

rochclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2009
Sold four lower sideline tickets on Stubhub for Kansas @$170 each (before fees). People are wanting tickets

Yeah. It’s going to be insane this year as far as demand. I could easily see a person getting $2K for 4 good lower levels (between the 30’s) and a parking pass for the Iowa game.

Reactions: Sparkplug

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!
The mobile pass tickets are for different seats each game, right? So if they happen to get a lower-deck midfield seat for one game out of six or seven, I don't see that as a big deal.
I’ve had MP Tickets in the past. They aren’t between the 40s, but there is a chance to pay to upgrade there for certain games. We’ve ended sitting with recruits and there families or ISU staff, when we have. I am guessing those seats went into the AD guest and staff inventory.