Football Season Ticket Renewal and Prices

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
The EIU game is priced the same as either the OU or UT game when the Squawks come to ISU. EIU prices their tickets the same way when ISU visits the school out east. The ISU game and one other game, generally Wisconsin are their highest priced tickets for the year.

I believe you are correct, where Iowa/Texas/OU are much higher than any other games.

Didley

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 19, 2019
Captains level away game selection starts later this morning. Anyone hear if the unlv allotment still has much left? Will it last until tomorrow for gold?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Interesting development. All of the lower level, single seat, mid-field season tickets are gone. There are still tickets farther out and in the upper deck, but none of the "great seats." Wonder what happened to them.

My guess is scalpers. Or Hok fans who became low-level donors in order to get good seats for the rivalry game. How annoying would that be to have to sit next to one of those guys?

• Informative
Reactions: Aclone

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Captains level away game selection starts later this morning. Anyone hear if the unlv allotment still has much left? Will it last until tomorrow for gold?

Got this in an email this morning:

Please Note: The $165 lower level tickets for the UNLV game are sold out. A limited number of 200 level tickets for $121 are still available.

Last week, my neighbor who is a Victory-level donor got 200 level tickets with a temporary seat number in the 3000's, so I'm guessing that the ISU Visitor's allotment will be gone this morning by Captains-level donors.

• Informative

tigercy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 17, 2020
Just got my 4 as Captains. Was into the software at about 10:04 after refreshing for a few minutes. Pretty stressful. There is no indication of how many tickets remain (seating is not yet assigned.

Reactions: Aclone and Didley

tigercy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 17, 2020
if temporary seats numbers matter i was in the 3400s - so if that is how many are sold/allocated there are approximately 800 to go. I would guess they are gone today.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Interesting development. All of the lower level, single seat, mid-field season tickets are gone. There are still tickets farther out and in the upper deck, but none of the "great seats." Wonder what happened to them.

My guess is scalpers. Or Hok fans who became low-level donors in order to get good seats for the rivalry game. How annoying would that be to have to sit next to one of those guys?

Someone would have to donate at the specific level to purchase a season ticket in that area. A low level donor couldn't just buy season tickets in any section.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Someone would have to donate at the specific level to purchase a season ticket in that area. A low level donor couldn't just buy season tickets in any section.

Good point. Makes it even more curious that the seats have disappeared. I thought it might be because of my donor level, but I've been able to see them for a few weeks. Just not anymore. Maybe I'm just being blocked out from that info.

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
Good point. Makes it even more curious that the seats have disappeared. I thought it might be because of my donor level, but I've been able to see them for a few weeks. Just not anymore. Maybe I'm just being blocked out from that info.
I don't believe you would be blocked, since the CC would love for people to write a bigger check in order to qualify for buying a seat in those sections. It is curious, though.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

The AD probably pulled them to make them part of the mobile pass inventory.

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
The AD probably pulled them to make them part of the mobile pass inventory.

Yeah, that mobile pass season pass is always something to consider with all of this stuff. I know some people do end up with lower level seats scattered throughout with their mobile passes at times. It totally makes sense for the University to offer the mobile passes as an option. It's a win-win. It's good for the University as it allows them to sell more season tickets without sacrificing donation levels, all while giving them flexibility to fill in the seat gaps. For the consumer, it allows someone who just wants the cheapest season ticket out there to have an option if they are flexible and willing to give up a dedicated seat to do it. Plus, they occasionally get some much better seats than they would have otherwise. Honestly, if my family and I didn't do hillside, we would do the mobile pass instead.

Last edited:
  • Informative

StevieISU23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2007
Urbandale
Our Group has a few ISU vs Iowa Tickets to unload. (upper corners)
Older years, we could easily get $100 per.
Last Iowa Game, we sold them for $100 per- early.......later on saw many tickets going for $150 each.

What do we think the going rate will be for this unprecedented year..... $200 each?

Inquiring minds want to know....
Also, how do we transfer, without physical tickets.?

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
Last Iowa Game, we sold them for $100 per- early.......later on saw many tickets going for $150 each.

What do we think the going rate will be for this unprecedented year..... $200 each?

For a ranked CyHawk game $175-$200 at least. I would urge you not to sell to a Hawk fan if at all possible unless it’s Mila Kunis.

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017

Easiest is to post them on TicketMaster since that is the originator of the electronic ticket. But I think it might also be possible to post them on StubHub, but I cannot recall how to do that.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006

I won't be able to make it this year and will probably list my two in section T (row 3) plus parking pass for $500 or $600. They will sell.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
I won't be able to make it this year and will probably list my two in section T (row 3) plus parking pass for $500 or $600. They will sell.

Think bigger. The parking passes cleared $500 two years ago on stubhub