I believe last year was this.

Donor prices up to $425
Sukup up to $750
Lower ends/non-donor up to $250
Upper ends/non-donor up to $175
Mobile pass up to $150

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
Prices were static for at least three years. I think it makes sense to up prices about 10 percent. Anyway, seems to be a small price to pay for more wins!

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Looks like we will be joining my parents and upping their allotment to 4 total and donating to move into the middle of the west upper deck. Is there anyway to find out if that is guaranteed before hand?

Reactions: NWICY

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
Looks like we will be joining my parents and upping their allotment to 4 total and donating to move into the middle of the west upper deck. Is there anyway to find out if that is guaranteed before hand?
Your parents will buy two more tickets when they renew. They must make sure they have pledged the appropriate donation amount. When it comes time for them to select their seats in May, they will select four seats together. I don't think anything can be guaranteed, but I did the same type of thing a couple years ago when I added seats for my own kids.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY and wxman1

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Welp.

We decided to upgrade from the mobile passes this year. Last year with the mobile passes we were in section 24/25 half of the time. No complaining for the price we paid but not what we preferred.

Anyway, I got my donation all set up and completed. Can someone explain how the process works for a new season ticket person on ordering tickets, how seat selection and so on goes?

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
I believe all current season ticket holders select their seats before things are opened up to new season ticket holders. I think new season ticket holders then select their seats at the time of purchase.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
I believe all current season ticket holders select their seats before things are opened up to new season ticket holders. I think new season ticket holders then select their seats at the time of purchase.
So will a new season ticket holder actually be able to purchase tickets tomorrow or will it be later in the week?

How high does everyone think season ticket sales will be? Will there still be any available by June/July? I'm a graduating senior trying to decide when to buy...

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
images
Ante up boys and girls! Time to pay for "THE PLAN"!

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
So will a new season ticket holder actually be able to purchase tickets tomorrow or will it be later in the week?

How high does everyone think season ticket sales will be? Will there still be any available by June/July? I'm a graduating senior trying to decide when to buy...
You should get the young adult price if you are under 30. But I don't think you can buy tickets until after the rest of us renew.

Help Support Us

Become a patron