Football Season Ticket Renewal and Prices

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Sidenote - I tried a half-dozen methods to view it as some images just show up as (img) on my screen and I have to get creative to view them. Thanks for wasting my precious time, turkeybutt!

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Weve had two tickets for many years and with a family addition added a third this year. For the last 3+ years there has been a single open spot (which would be filled by a guy in an iowa shirt for that game :-( next to us so adding the third seat made a lot of sense. Damn was I nervous that seat would not be there this year once our time opened up. I am happy to share I got the third seat as desired. One less hawk fan walking into the Jack in two years, you are welcome!

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
Have a confession to make

Ended up with two extra tickets (this year only) so decided to post them on Stubhub at outrageous prices. I assumed there wouldn’t be any interest until August and I would decide what to do with them at that time

They sold within four days.

I should say the good news in this is that there is that kind of demand for tickets

Last edited:

LarryISU

Feb 10, 2013
Omaha
Sure wasn't anything available to choose from in the SEZ this morning. Just had to stay in the seats I have had since it opened. Not bad seats at all, but I thought maybe this year I might try to move just a little closer to the aisle. But there was nothing in any section other than way down in the lower rows where I feel you can't see the field as well even if you are closer.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Were there a lot of open seats in section D? Thats the section we were hoping to get seats in too!

I was helping over the phone and there were a couple other options further up. That being said we were also looking for four together so if you are just looking for two you may have more options.

• Informative
Reactions: jdcyclone19

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Today was selection for non-donor slobs like us who will be paying for two ISU students next year. We kept our nosebleed south endzone corner seats. We had even less to choose from than last year, so that is probably a good thing I guess.

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
Pick tomorrow, 2 questions.

1. Do I just log into my cyclones.com account and it will direct me there? On mobile

2. Is there a link that shows remaining seats?

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Today was selection for non-donor slobs like us who will be paying for two ISU students next year. We kept our nosebleed south endzone corner seats. We had even less to choose from than last year, so that is probably a good thing I guess.

I wanted to move down over a week ago and couldn't get three together in my section. Might suck for moving around, but it means football is heading in the right direction.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Pick tomorrow, 2 questions.

1. Do I just log into my cyclones.com account and it will direct me there? On mobile

2. Is there a link that shows remaining seats?
cyclone ticket account and the link is in the bottom left. You will have to us the PC I believe.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I wanted to move down over a week ago and couldn't get three together in my section. Might suck for moving around, but it means football is heading in the right direction.

Yeah, we were getting one less with another student starting, but still didn’t see anything worth moving for three. I would rather keep the aisle seat than move down maybe three rows.

Help Support Us

Become a patron