Football Parking Selection

• Presidential Race Discussion - Please make sure to keep all discussion within the "Politics Forum" in order to keep the main forums civil and politics-free.
    You can opt-in to the Political Forum in your user settings - note that the change may take up to 2 hours to process.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I'm surprised 17 people have selected Vet Med already.. hope a few more do so I can sneak into C1/C2 tomorrow.
The advantage of the Vet Med lot is more time to drink a few beers while walking to the gates.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
The advantage of the Vet Med lot is more time to drink a few beers while walking to the gates.

It's probably close, but everybody else I know parks on the north side so that would suck. Might as well spend $25/week and park in the closer public lots at that point. We all know it no longer rains in Iowa, so shouldn't be an issue.

I'll be fine in either B1 or C1/2, just prefer C so I can be south of Hilton & more centered.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
I enjoyed vet med when we were forced there due to wet G7. I lobbied for it this year but the rest of the group didn't buy in.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
And "they" do the choosing of the RV spots. You can make requests, but the Cyclone Club makes the assignments.

Welcome @Hill4Cy. Assuming you are on the "lower" end of the donation levels to get into the RV Village which means you will be on the south half. Last year, we were in #900. Join us for poker on Friday nights if you want.
Did you get the same space as last year? I was hoping they wouldn't be shuffling it all every year. We liked our spot.