Football Parking Passes

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Well last weekend I basically destroyed by heel, but a plate and 12 screws put me back together. I'm looking at 6-8 weeks of of no support on the leg and then in boot after that. My first reaction was ISU homegame on Sept 2nd.We have a block of ISU season tickets through someone else in our group. Does any one know if I can get a handicap parking pass or even different seating? I'm not looking forward to crutches, stairs and PT. Any info you could provide me would be appreciated. Surgeon said it ranked in the top 10 for worst kind of damage he'd seen. I kinda new something was wrong when my ankle was 90 degrees too my leg. Scary part was it didn't even hurt that bad.

Thanks!!

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Priority Parking - Iowa State University Athletics Official Web Site - www.CYCLONES.com - The home of Iowa State Cyclone Sports

Handicap parking
Patrons with state-issued handicap permits can park (on a first-come, first-served basis) in Lot S2 ($15 per game) for football and Lots B2 and B3 (no charge) for men’s and women’s basketball. Cyclone Club members, who purchase a donor football season parking pass and have a state-issued handicap permit, should show both passes to the parking attendant and the fee will be waived while spaces are available.

majorcyfan

Feb 18, 2007

Also, at both North and South gate, once inside you can get a ride up the hill on a golf cart, but once you're at the top, you will need to walk to your seat.
There is a walkway to avoid steps down to lower section. You should ask to temp trade for handicapped seating at the top of lower section but it is limited seating as I recall.

Similar happen to a friends wife in BB season and they got to use handicapped seating at the mezzanine level till she could walk down to their regular parquet seating.
Good luck

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
IIRC... to get those parking spots, you need to be there early. Very early.

-keep

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron