Football Fan Map

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Of course they exist (and are idiots), however nowhere near the amount of Iowa fans. Keep in mind many ISU fans have the connection to ISU, have probably 1/5th the fanbase of Iowa (thus harder to find outside of rivals' message boards), and doesn't have local media telling them how great the university is.

I don’t get the anti-ISU bias that ISU fans claim the media has. There is a lot of butthurt in your post. How on earth do you know what type of “connection” 99.9% of ISU fans have to the university?

• Funny
Reactions: laminak

laminak

Jun 13, 2010
Marion
I don’t get the anti-ISU bias that ISU fans claim the media has. There is a lot of butthurt in your post. How on earth do you know what type of “connection” 99.9% of ISU fans have to the university?

Your reading comprehension is really poor. I didn't state anything about media having anti-ISU. I said the media isn't telling people how great they are (which doesn't mean they're stating they're bad). The media is a bigger mouthpiece for Iowa in this state and it's not really debatable.

Also with more poor reading comprehension on your part, I stated "many fans". I didn't state "all" or "nearly all" or "99.9%." Furthermore, I could care less what connection one has to their school/team, unless they're acting like an arrogant/entitled pr!ck.

Last edited:

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
They never did it before the metro started evening out with Iowa/ISU fans though

KF has evolved over the last 19 years. Do you think Campbell does things the exact same way in the short time from when he first became a HC to now?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
KF has evolved over the last 19 years. Do you think Campbell does things the exact same way in the short time from when he first became a HC to now?

Do you think Iowa doing stuff in central Iowa has anything to do with Iowa State?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Absolutely not.

giphy.webp

Help Support Us

Become a patron