Flash Sale $15 for OU game

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Sad state but I commend AD for trying to get butts in seats. Yeah, joke's on those of us who paid $375 for season tickets but I think there are a lot of people in Hilton who did that in 2010 who are fine with their decision.

SECyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 29, 2011
Pella
Without wins and fast the attendance will be sad for not only these remaining games this year but for next year also. without wins the streak of 50k attendance will be over soon.

I see a drop in season tickets next year, but I like our future and will always enjoy going. That just means I can get better season ticket seats for next year.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
Having just moved back to Iowa just before the UNI game after a 3 year hiatus, we decided to roll the dice and bet ISU tix would be easy to come by late in the year. Yikes, were we right.

Nothing like betting on your team to suck at the height of optimism before the season.:D

• Informative
Reactions: ECIRT.KCAJ

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Parking passes is where the money is. Sold C3 on Stubhub for $75 to someone from Oklahoma

I can see a market for those for people like us rolling in close to the game, although we're too cheap to pay $75. That may be a place for people to recoup some money if they can't go.

• Agree
Reactions: ECIRT.KCAJ

Help Support Us

Become a patron