Final Coaches Poll

CaseyJones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2008
I just noticed that on the free Basketball boards in both HR and HN, there is no mention of the final USA Today Coaches College Basketball Poll. There is discussion about the early polls for next season. No big deal. I just thought it was strange.

CyHawk7

Aug 14, 2013
Why would they talk about a poll they're not even close to being in? This is a prime example of a little brother topic.. We've gotten better but some of you still have a ways to go..

CaseyJones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2008
Why would they talk about a poll they're not even close to being in? This is a prime example of a little brother topic.. We've gotten better but some of you still have a ways to go..

I hear ya.

But, maybe because the polls had been discussed on those sites every single week since b-ball season began, until this week.

Even though Iowa was not close to being in the national championship game, they still discussed that game on those sites. Why would they?

cyguy22

Mar 27, 2014
I hear ya.

But, maybe because the polls had been discussed on those sites every single week since b-ball season began, until this week.

Even though Iowa was not close to being in the national championship game, they still discussed that game on those sites. Why would they?

Because as you just stated, it's the National Championship.