Ferentz's Emphasis on the ISU Game

Derpycy

Jun 27, 2018
Derpcy is obsessed with the word obsessed.

Can we get a Derpcy word counter app? I think the obsessed may be catching up in usage to his "2 to 3 star players to the NFL" bit.

If you have another word for how iSu coaches and fans have Iowa on their minds at all times I would be more than happy to use it.

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
If you have another word for how iSu coaches and fans have Iowa on their minds at all times I would be more than happy to use it.

Derp-a-dee-doo-dah, Derp-a-dee-ay
My, oh my, what a wonderful day
Plenty of sunshine headin' my way
Derpy-a-dee-doo-dah, Derp-a-dee-ay

Reactions: BCClone

JustAFleshWound

Apr 21, 2015
Minnesota fans do this. Why would they do that if they didn’t care?
Asked and answered already, my friend. Minnesota fans view Hawkeye fans with disdain and contempt, nothing more. Minnesota fans spend almost zero time thinking about all things Hawkeye.

There is only team that Gopher fans feel passionately about, and that's Wisconsin. This is because of the Viking-Packer rivalry and the Gopher-Badger hockey rivalry. Unfortunately, it hasn't been much of a series recently. The Gophers have gotten beaten to a pulp.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Does it really matter? Or is this just some other obsession coming to light?

Just showing your obsession and reason therefore somewhat. I don't think you are allowed on hawk sites for the most part. Its the same stuff you do on here that gets you the permaban at hawk sites. You keep it up and I'm sure it will happen here fairly recently.

Derpycy

Jun 27, 2018
Just showing your obsession and reason therefore somewhat. I don't think you are allowed on hawk sites for the most part. Its the same stuff you do on here that gets you the permaban at hawk sites. You keep it up and I'm sure it will happen here fairly recently.

If posting facts and data are against the rules on any site it would raise the question as to why that is.

derpyherky

May 11, 2018
If posting facts and data are against the rules on any site it would raise the question as to why that is.

giphy.webp

Reactions: BCClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron