Ferentz bashes player causing him to transfer

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Doug Piranha

Oct 13, 2021
Win,lose or draw Kurk is still a terrible person for what he said.
this-is-an-outrage-i-demand-an-investigation.gif

JRJ

Jan 20, 2014
We're up to 15 pages on...... Iowa's 3rd string quarterback?

Let's do better than this.

Yes. O/U Predictions on page count? There are people here who would have you think The University of Iowa caused both World Wars and most societal ills in the United States. And they like to post.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Yes. O/U Predictions on page count? There are people here who would have you think The University of Iowa caused both World Wars and most societal ills in the United States. And they like to post.

Why won’t you answer simple questions?

Why did you pretend to be an Iowa State fan?

Reactions: RezClone

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
KF is not perfect. But guess what? Matt Campbell isn't perfect either. CyTwins isn't perfect and I am not perfect. But, KF is a class act. He represents the state of Iowa well. He replaced Hayden and has kept Iowa relevant most seasons. He has definitely kept the state a "Hawkeye state." It is not easy to win at Iowa or Iowa State. He has helped develop so many walk-ons, 2 stars, and 3 stars into pros. A great majority of former players love him. Players like Wadley and DJK are bitter because they never made the NFL.
Lack of perfection doesn’t justify racist nor disrespectful treatment of those he was entrusted with. Gfy.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
This is ******* stupid.