Ferentz bashes player causing him to transfer

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
"These guys" has indeed criticized CyTwins. He goes over the line sometimes. Don't think I've ever said anything against the Cyclones. I am somewhat a fan.

Dude I don’t even care that you’re a hawk fan, and support abhorrent people.

Just stop trying to pretend you’re anything other than what you are

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
With Iowa's offense, every game is losable. They will need some big performances from their STs and defense again Saturday night to have a shot or it could get ugly.
With their luck factor I feel like every game is actually winnable.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Flipped from Miami of Ohio to Iowa. Nobody wanted him. He's not good as we can see he's fourth string behind Petras, Padilla and Hogan
It seems crazy to me how difficult it is for Iowa to get QB talent. In the past decade they've had 3 QB's in the NFL at different times. Sure none of them really play or have played in games, but they've made it there all the same. The blueprint for Iowa Qb's to make it pro is there, and yet the guys they currently have are the best they can get?

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Not trying to fool anyone. I am a fan of both teams. Admittedly, Iowa first. I don't post much, but do read quite a bit on this site. Mostly because there isn't a Hawkeye website that is worth a crap. Always hoping for both teams to be relevant to counter the SEC fans constant dismissal of all teams outside the South.

I read about Georgia vs Alabama here in Atlanta on Saturday. Which team will win the National Championship. Then I read this site and I read about a coach possibly offending the QB who is either 3rd or 4th string. Cutting edge stuff. Do better is all I ask from CyTwins.

Mods, need that Bull S H I T emoji ASAP

Doug Piranha

Oct 13, 2021
Thought so but I don't recall HawkMI ever typing as much commentary as this version does...he should stick to memes and unplug the keyboard. :rolleyes:
200.gif

• Dumb
Reactions: cycloner29