Feel the Magic!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
:frown3qg: I was going to have that as my avatar! :Tongue:

What do they say? Snooze youu lose, early bird gets the worm etc, etc.:Wink:

I actually figured by the time I linked to it, someone else would have beaten me to it.

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site
What do they say? Snooze youu lose, early bird gets the worm etc, etc.:Wink:

I actually figured by the time I linked to it, someone else would have beaten me to it.

I wasn't snoozing (although I wish I would have been), I was working :Tongue:

shadow

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Central Iowa
JP just keeps it coming with great offers for fans. What a smart move to get Hilton packed and rocking every game. This is a great start to building an even greater tradition.

83Clone

Apr 27, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Has everyone else heard about this promotion? $99 for 19 games! That is a great deal and as of right now they are almost half way to their goal. I hope the goal is to sell out the entire corners because that would be really great if those where always full!

They had the same tickets available last year for $149 and they really didn't move that well, which had me scratching my head. For $99 or even $149 these seats are a great bargain, and I have four of them. I would buy now and even when (not if) the price goes up we will have first option on the seats we have.

But like it or not, you have to give the credit for this one to BVDV

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Looking better and better with the passing of every football game. Looking at Shreveport.

Last edited:

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
We ordered 4 of the $99 seats. We usually got the 5 pack seats there anyways for half the price so a full season for twice what we spent was well worth it!

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
We ordered 4 of the $99 seats. We usually got the 5 pack seats there anyways for half the price so a full season for twice what we spent was well worth it!

Totally agree, travman! We did the same thing last year (got the 5-pack) - it ended up that either I or the husband traveled on 3 of the 5, so it seemed like a waste. I'm more than willing to pay less than $100 and get to see some games!!