Feb 15 Rankings

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Even with that bad match vs teske, that feels low at 25. 49 seems low too but that’s a different animal, not worried. Yeah…. Ian is not the 17th best guy at 41.

Id be pretty damn happy if we got 8th as a team.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Is 197 stacked? Bastida has a nice record, but has stayed in the 11-15 range for awhile now. I'm not updated on how his wins stack up to the rest of 197.

WhizzerClone

Feb 20, 2020
Not sure where to post this, but Brayton Lee is out for the season now too. Not that it effects Carr, but they did have a close match last year at D1's.

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Is 197 stacked? Bastida has a nice record, but has stayed in the 11-15 range for awhile now. I'm not updated on how his wins stack up to the rest of 197.
Bastida just lost to Woodley who is ranked 8. He’s also lost to Buchanan who is #3. Win over Warner who is now #2.

I think he’s ranked correctly right now, but is good enough to be a top 4 guy at NCAAs.

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa
Not sure where to post this, but Brayton Lee is out for the season now too. Not that it effects Carr, but they did have a close match last year at D1's.
What happened to him? Those Minnesota guys are notorious for getting injuries and ending their careers worse than they started. Hopefully something he can rebound from, he’s a great wrestler.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Bastida just lost to Woodley who is ranked 8. He’s also lost to Buchanan who is #3. Win over Warner who is now #2.

I think he’s ranked correctly right now, but is good enough to be a top 4 guy at NCAAs.
Yonger can flip both those losses for sure. His stock is rising. I think there is a lot of people in the country are gonna see his coming out party at NCAAs. I would not want to be the one to try and beat him.

• Agree
Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

Ocy Docy

Oct 26, 2018

Bastida seems to be one of two Cyclones who has a chance to be a champion this year. We have many AA candidates among the other 8, but all the others have seemingly immovable objects in front of them.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
What happened to him? Those Minnesota guys are notorious for getting injuries and ending their careers worse than they started. Hopefully something he can rebound from, he’s a great wrestler.
Maybe they are getting roughed up in bad drug deals? Or have they sold out that garbage bag of pills that they had?

• Haha
Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

CyCloneRastlinG

Oct 15, 2017
Iowa

If he can win tonight and win Big12s, he will be a top 5 seed at nationals /6th at the lowest. Most of the guys ahead of him are Big10 so they will take losses