Favorite Stand-up Comedian

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

fwiw

May 20, 2009
Kathy Griffin. She may be the foulest person on earth, but if you can get past that she's hilarious.

For clean humor, Sinbad is really good.

Then there's Steven Wright -- "I once put instant coffee in the microwave and almost went back in time."

ZJohnson

Mar 27, 2006
Charlotte
Bo Burnham (When he came to Ames I got to sit in the second row, loved it)
Jeff Dunham (Everytime he has come in recent years I've had to work so I still haven't seen him live)
Bill Cosby
Jim Gaffigan
Gabriel Iglesias
Dane Cook (I agree that his thing tends to get old, but yet I still laugh every time)
Lewis Black
Dennis Leary
Robin Williams
Katt Williams (every time I watch his stand up I am crying even if I've heard it a few times. And generally I wish I could quote him without fear of being killed)

Depending on the state of mind I'm in or what mood I'm in my favorite tends to change up often. As for top 3 I would Say Bo Burnham, Lewis Black, Katt Williams

Possibly the worst **** I have ever seen, for about 2 minutes. To each their own brother, but this guy is sooooo annoying. That kind of "humor," with people playing keyboards, is just brutal to watch or listen to.

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
I am ashamed for the board that Kevin James has not yet been mentioned.

For me, he is the end all be all as it relates to the subject.

Reactions: Cybyassociation

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
Way too many to choose from.
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Daniel Tosh
There is like 50 others I love too but they are escaping my mind right now.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Kathy Griffin. She may be the foulest person on earth, but if you can get past that she's hilarious.

Kathy Griffin? Hilarious? :nah:

You'd HAVE to get past the offensiveness because shock is all she's got going for her. She has no substance outside of the extremely offensive and starts screaming "INTOLERANCE!!!" when she does strike that nerve. She's a Howard Stern wanna-but-never-gonna-be.