Favorite Seinfeld Episodes or Moments?

Muzzy

Jan 24, 2009
Iowa
Episode where George decides to do everything opposite of his instincts. Have this episode protected on my DVR
This is also the same episode that George lands the job with the Yankees.

"Why did it all turn out like this for me? I had so much promise. I was personable. I was bright. Oh, maybe not academically speaking, but I was perceptive. I always know when someone's uncomfortable at a party. It all became very clear to me sitting out there today, that every decision I've ever made in my entire life has been wrong. My life is the complete opposite of everything I want it to be. Every instinct I have in every aspect of life, be it something to wear, something to eat... It's often wrong."
- George, in "The Opposite"

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Seinfeld is/was a funny show, but don't think it was best ever. I do believe that Cheers and M*A*S*H were better & funnier shows. I guess thats my point.

Cheers was good. M*A*S*H got really preachy and sappy the last couple of years. Still had some great moments, I just felt like they were always trying to push some message down my throat. Great thing about Seinfeld was the kept the original cast pretty much intact and never really tried to do anything but be funny.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Pretty much all the great ones have already been named, except this one that I always liked...

The Write-Off

Jerry: "So we're going to make the post office pay for my new stereo now?"
Kramer: "It's a write-off for them."
Jerry: "How is it a write-off?"
Kramer: "They just write it off."
Jerry: "Write it off what?"
Kramer: "Jerry, all these big companies, they write off everything."
Jerry: "You don't even know what a write-off is."
Kramer: "Do you?"
Jerry: "No, I don't."
Kramer: "But they do. And they're the ones writing it off."

Seinfeld and Kramer about write-off - YouTube

1. Seinfeld
2. Cheers
3. MASH

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
All this being said, I still say that 'Woody's Wedding' from Cheers are the best episodes of all time, any sitcom.

cy4life94

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Cedar Rapids
"Why did it all turn out like this for me? I had so much promise. I was personable. I was bright. Oh, maybe not academically speaking, but I was perceptive. I always know when someone's uncomfortable at a party. It all became very clear to me sitting out there today, that every decision I've ever made in my entire life has been wrong. My life is the complete opposite of everything I want it to be. Every instinct I have in every aspect of life, be it something to wear, something to eat... It's often wrong."
- George, in "The Opposite"

My name is George, Im unemployed and I live with my parents.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
"Jerry, these are load bearing walls."

BAD CHICKEN! MESS YOU UP!

Hey+Stay+away+from+the+chicken+It%E2%80%99s+bad+Bad+chicken+_5bb7a0ed52605619296915d65db2211f.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron