Favorite Movie Scenes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
Brings tears to my eyes every time. Especially when he drops the ring and you see how moved he is for the very first time.

I can get misty eyed at a good film but Schindler’s List so far is the only one that’s left me sobbing through the credits.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
One of the best action movies of all time deserves a mention. This scene is incredible IMO. Great stunt work and practical effects.

Fury Road's action sequences are so far beyond anything else on film that most scif/comic/action movies kind of seem like a bad joke in comparison, even some that were touted as being great action scenes not too long ago. I'm kind of shocked nobody has even attempted to match it since in terms of practical special effects and stunts painstakingly retouched in post.

• Agree
Reactions: pulse and NorthCyd

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
Love the helicopter crash.

Also, Kung Fu Hustle is a work of art in it's entirety but this scene always kills me laughing.

Man, a lot of love here for “Kung Fu Hustle”, but I could never get into it. I love “Shaolin Soccer”, but KFH just doesn’t resonate with me. I will have to try again...

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Man, a lot of love here for “Kung Fu Hustle”, but I could never get into it. I love “Shaolin Soccer”, but KFH just doesn’t resonate with me. I will have to try again...
I love them both. KFH is just so one of a kind. I love the acting, the sense of humor, the fights, the art, the story, all of it.