Favorite Movie Scenes

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
Easily the best movie of the year that year..... and quite possibly my favorite movie of all time. I know that's a high bar, but I have trouble thinking of a movie I enjoyed more than JoJo Rabbit.

I keep trying to get family members to watch Jojo Rabbit and you'd think I was telling them to watch puppies getting kicked or something...nobody listens to me. I've watched it probably 4 or 5 times now. It's got everything you want in a movie.

And I won't spoil it, but the shoes scene gets me every damn time.

• Winner
Reactions: Angie and clonedude

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I keep trying to get family members to watch Jojo Rabbit and you'd think I was telling them to watch puppies getting kicked or something...nobody listens to me. I've watched it probably 4 or 5 times now. It's got everything you want in a movie.

Yeah, I think I've seen it 4 times so far. Can't wait to see it again.

Reactions: clonehenge

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011

Great movie. When he ties her shoes... I James Vanderbeek ugly cried.

• Friendly
Reactions: Angie

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Love the helicopter crash.

Also, Kung Fu Hustle is a work of art in it's entirety but this scene always kills me laughing.

Last edited:

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Easily the best movie of the year that year..... and quite possibly my favorite movie of all time. I know that's a high bar, but I have trouble thinking of a movie I enjoyed more than JoJo Rabbit.
Agreed. So many great aspects. I'm a sucker for some unsuspecting tug-at-your-heart strings and it was chock-full for it. And then of course the comedy throughout. Yorki has a golden-line per line average rivaling that of Paul Rudd in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, so I always defer to hyping him up as his lines/scenes don't give too much away (albeit some)

• Friendly

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Underrated 90s stuff.

My middle school heart jumps a bit for Ariana Richards to this day.

Reactions: arobb

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
SIAP but to stay on the Tiaka Waititi train.. gotta give Thor Ragnarok and Korg his love. (3:25 on is gold) and the What We Do In The Shadows joke with the 3 vampires huddled together gave me a nice laugh my first time watching.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Saber Alter vs Rider in Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel III - Spring Song might be the single best animated fight scene I have ever seen - and the YouTube clip doesn't do it justice.