Fargo

JD720

Jan 3, 2009
Yeah but wouldn't all the lakes and rivers be covered with ice?

Lake Superior generally doesn't freeze completely, but I don't think a storm could get that strong with cold winter air anyway.

Either way, it's a quirky show that is going to take artistic license with stuff like this, so I'm just not going to think about it too much

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Can't wait for the finale, this show is significantly better than I thought it would be. Billy Bob is awesome.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
I was wondering if this is a mini-series, one time thing, or will it have more seasons. Different characters like True Detective? Either way, it's been great.

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
isuforlife said:
does anyone remember when and where this happen? it is a true story?

The claim in the beginning of it being true is in fact completely false, just as the movie was.

I was wondering if this is a mini-series, one time thing, or will it have more seasons. Different characters like True Detective? Either way, it's been great.

I've heard rumors of the latter and I hope that's the way it ends up.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

Modeling it after the American Horror Story stuff. I doubt there will be character carryover so yeah, True Detective but people forget AHS kind of started that.

Muzzy

Jan 24, 2009
Iowa
I have all the episodes DVRd except the first one. I watched it and deleted it. Mad that I didn't keep it. Loved when he popped her with the hammer. It was unexpected and a little funny.
I love these small town crime shows. Justified is another fav of mine. Tired of big city crime shows.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I have all the episodes DVRd except the first one. I watched it and deleted it. Mad that I didn't keep it. Loved when he popped her with the hammer. It was unexpected and a little funny.
I love these small town crime shows. Justified is another fav of mine. Tired of big city crime shows.

Justified is fantastic. Sad that next year is the last season but it'll have a good wrap up instead of carrying on too long. Like breaking bad.

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Well it's over, finale a little disappointing, but still a great series. I wonder if they will bring it back again, big shoes to fill with Billy Bob gone.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
I loved the finale, didn't expect that much satisfying resolution. Really thought that with how dark the show was that either Malvo or Lester would get away. And I expected a much big blood bath at the end.

Walden4Prez

Jul 8, 2014
I watched episode 1 of season 2 last week....going to watch episode 2 tonight. LOVE THIS FLIPPIN SHOW!

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
I'm not quite sold on this season yet. It doesn't seem to be as luring as the first season. That said, I will keep watching.

jj-cyclones

Dec 26, 2007
Ames
I'm not quite sold on this season yet. It doesn't seem to be as luring as the first season. That said, I will keep watching.

The dialogue is just as great as the first season. As far as the story line goes, it isn't as luring as the first season but I figured that going into it.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I actually think this is better than the first season so far. I had very little trust that it would be as good as last season or even very good in general. But it's fantastic so far.

cyinne

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2009
O-town, Iowa
Don't know how many people have been watching "Season 2" but tonite is the season finale. Cant wait! This show has been keeping me guessing all season long.

I have also heard that this show has been picked up for a 3rd season.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Don't know how many people have been watching "Season 2" but tonite is the season finale. Cant wait! This show has been keeping me guessing all season long.

I have also heard that this show has been picked up for a 3rd season.

It has been picked up for a third season. Not sure where it will go, but that's pretty ******* awesome.