NFL: Fantasy Question

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
Alright guys I have to decide on either LeSean McCoy or Ricky Williams at the W/R spot.

McCoy plays the Packers the first week and Ricky has to play the Bills.

I love McCoy because the Eagles are well know for utilizing their running backs as receivers, but Green Bay is supposed to have a really strong D this year.

I pretty much got Ricky on my team because he was still left in the 11th round. The Dolphins run that wild cat offense which makes up for Ricky being the #2 back. Plus he's playin the Bills who have been a joke for as long as I can remember.

I just need some outside opinions on what I should do. What would you guys do?​

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
I would say Ricky, simply because the Fins got the Bills in Week 1. I buy into the hype of how good the Pack's D is gonna be this year, plus they will be looking for a lot of McCoy as Kolb is still unproven in my eyes.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
I would say Ricky, simply because the Fins got the Bills in Week 1. I buy into the hype of how good the Pack's D is gonna be this year, plus they will be looking for a lot of McCoy as Kolb is still unproven in my eyes.

All the carries against a good defense > half the carries against a bad D IMO

cyclonemaniac7

Apr 11, 2006
I would say McCoy, but I would wait for Yahoo! rankings to come out and look at Brandon Funston's rankings for the two. I agree that McCoy will get more carries than Williams, and that is usually a good thing. Kolb is unproven yet.