CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
When you benched Kareem Hunt after the Zeke Elliot news
angry-ronswanson2.gif

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I'm facing the guy who had McFadden and Jacquizz Rodgers as his RB2 and 3. And he had Brady and Hogan. And DeSean Jackson. I'd better win.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
When you benched Kareem Hunt after the Zeke Elliot news
angry-ronswanson2.gif

I had Gillislee on my bench, start Melvin Gordon and DeMarco Murray at RB. Opted for Pierre Garcon at the flex instead of Gillislee. Kind of kicking myself but with the way NE runs that backfield how the hell can you know who's going to go off?

gocubs2118

Mar 31, 2006
Illinois
12 team PPR league, 11th pick. No kicker.

QB: Derek Carr
RB: Isaiah Crowell
RB: Kareem Hunt
WR: Mike Evans
WR: Martavis Bryant
RB/WR: Brandon Marshall
TE: Tyler Eifert
Flex: Mike Wallace
D/ST: Patriots

BN: Ezekiel Elliot
BN: Josh Doctson
BN: Matt Forte
BN: Shane Vereen

Took Elliot with my second pick. I probably reached for him but didn't think he'd last to the end of the third round. I think I covered myself pretty well if he's still suspended for the 6 six games though. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied especially if Elliot's suspension is completely overturned.

GAMBLE PAID OFF.

• Agree
Reactions: cmjh10

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
My league starts QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, Flex, D, K

Week 1 I started Demaryius Thomas and Kelvin Benjamin at WR and Pierre Garcon at the flex. Kelvin flopped but I don't usually like to overreact after one week. So curious to know what others would do. On my bench I have:

Corey Coleman WR
DeSean Jackson WR
Mike Gillislee RB
Theo Riddick RB

Garcon has a tough matchup @Seattle this week, not sure I want to keep him in at the Flex, thinking of starting Gillislee there. Keep Benjamin in and Coleman on the bench, or get Coleman in there? Thoughts?

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
If you're looking for help at RB keep an eye on D'onta Foreman for the Texans tonight. He's expected to get a heavier workload, and working behind Houston's garbage o-line he's more likely to create something from nothing than Lamar Miller is. At this point it feels like Miller is only going to get what's blocked for him.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Blount @ KC
Garcon @ Seattle
Hilton home against Arizona
Powell @ Oakland
Chris Carson home against San Fran

Which 2 would you go with? I'm leaning Blount and Garcon but could justify playing any of them except for TY. As long as Scott Tolzien is taking snaps, Hilton will most likely be riding pine for me. Probably too early to gamble on Carson but I feel pretty confident he will take over and be the guy in the backfield for Seattle at some point this season.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Blount @ KC
Garcon @ Seattle
Powell @ Oakland

Which 2 would you go with? I'm leaning Blount and Garcon but could justify playing any of them except for TY. As long as Scott Tolzien is taking snaps, Hilton will most likely be riding pine for me. Probably too early to gamble on Carson but I feel pretty confident he will take over and be the guy in the backfield for Seattle at some point this season.

Probably Blount and Carson or maybe Powell. I don't like Garcon against Seattle's secondary. I have Hilton too and I'm ignoring him until someone proves they can get him the ball. I think the Jets are going to play from behind but if they somehow find their way inside the ten yard line he's a good bet to get the ball.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
My dilemma is
Watkins against Washington (will probably draw Josh Norman)
or Maclin against Cleveland (Will probably draw their #2 cb)

both games are at home.

Right now I'm leaning toward Maclin.

Also Mariota or Rivers at QB?

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
My dilemma is
Watkins against Washington (will probably draw Josh Norman)
or Maclin against Cleveland (Will probably draw their #2 cb)

both games are at home.

Right now I'm leaning toward Maclin.

Also Mariota or Rivers at QB?

Despite having Norman, Washington really gave it up to #1 WRs last year. I think Norman stays on his side for the most part, so they can move Sammy around and get him the ball. Also, I'm doubt Baltimore will need to pass much.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Blount @ KC
Garcon @ Seattle
Powell @ Oakland

Sounds like Rawls will be back so that will cut into Carson's work. Plus, the Seahawks line always sucks at this point in the year.