MLB: Fantasy Baseball

tccoach

Apr 22, 2006
Iowa
I have Big Al on my team...what is up? Is he healthy? I don't think he has ever had a month as bad as May has been for him...Pujols for Mauer, thats a tough call at this point... If I were the other guy, I don't know if I would trade Mauer for Albert...

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I'd think you could do better than Mauer straight up for Pujols. Pujols is the #1 fantasy player and it's not even close. According to ESPN's rankings Mauer is currently 18th. I wouldn't let your fanhood cloud your judgement. If you trade Pujols you better be getting a damn good 2 for 1 back for him. Plus there are only maybe 3-5 top notch offensive catchers so I really think the C spot is over-rated in fantasy because you can easily get an average to above average guy at every other position that will give you more production than anyone under that top 5 mark for catchers.

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
Are you getting Jiminez or Longoria?

Who are you starting pitchers and who do you have at 3b?

trying to get longoria as my offense has been struggling alot ... my other pitchers include linececum, cliff lee, hamels, kuroda, garza, and marcum ... my other 3b's are sandoval and reynolds