Fanalytix Chart: Iowa State 45, Kansas State 0

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
@ChrisMWiliams, Chris, I spent some more time trying to figure this out. Really not a problem after looking at the 45-0 ISU-KSU game. Easy.

Then I went back to the instructions on "how to read". They don't make the best of sense. I don't visually see the blue team scoring to get to 14; don't see red team scoring for 21; red team scores 2 to get to 30, but a little confusing on how they graph that 2 point safety; then the red team gets to 37 rushing TD but the red graph doesn't go into the endzone and the 37 score is indicated before they score TD not after; then blue team gets to 31 w/ pass TD but same thing as previous-no blue graph to endzone and 31 indicated before the score! Puzzling.

So when I first saw this I kind of threw up my hands and said "this doesn't make sense!"

No mistakes in the KSU game. Easy. The "how to read" IDK, maybe I'm reading it wrong?

Reactions: AlaCyclone

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
That chart is what a total beat-down looks like. It's very apparent with even a cursory glance at it. The purple was stomped, killed, maimed and destroyed.

caulkasian

Dec 26, 2018
Is there a graphic like this for the Fiesta Bowl game? Wondering if that second half would look a lot like this one.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron