Facebook post by Auburn's head coach's wife

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
She hasn't made that page private. She should probably do that soon.

I'm not proud, but I visited the page. No comments, just a visit. She's quite the complainer.

I was resisting the urge to see if her page was public. Now I have to go lurk and check it out. Finebaum will be interesting this afternoon, if you can stream it at 2:00 you should have a listen.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
She was a major reason they left Ames, and now she's grasping at straws to keep them rooted down in Alabama.

I know for a FACT that when they left town and yanked the kids out of Gilbert, the kids were crying and wanted to say goodbye to their friends at the school.
Neither of the Chiz's cared to let them do that and off they went.

That is so sad in my book. They seemed very "Steve Alford-esque" by a lot of people who personally knew them, that I've talked to.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I was resisting the urge to see if her page was public. Now I have to go lurk and check it out. Finebaum will be interesting this afternoon, if you can stream it at 2:00 you should have a listen.

There's a lot of chicks fluffing her and telling her how awesome she is for the community. Several instances of people spelling "awesome" as "AUsome." :no:

Reactions: VeloClone

Topshelf

Jan 31, 2007
Ames, IA
Wow, the stress level was up at the Chizik household and then she had to go and do something like this.... and totally redeem the family....

Incyte

Apr 12, 2007
'Rise up' is the slogan they use at byu football. Clearly the chizik's are positioning for the byu job should it open.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Chiz obviously needed to more carefully examine the HIMYM hot/crazy scale.:twitcy:

Thank goodness Satan left Ames early for Auburn.

Bobby45

Aug 15, 2012
She was a major reason they left Ames, and now she's grasping at straws to keep them rooted down in Alabama.

Have U-heard of "Goodbye Columbus"? Well for jonna this is gonna be "Goodbye Sweet Home Alabama" & Hello Florida or is it Texas? LOL

On arriving on auburn campus quoting gene chizik..."I'm back home and its great to be back where I belong".....

Hay Jonna the AD is gonna Kick Your *** outta the state and down the road...

CouldNOT happen to a better couple lthan these dandies.

Last edited by a moderator:

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
The post about people harassing her kids after the MSU loss is something I would hope no ISU fan would ever do any of our coach's kids. That's SEC football though.

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
http://*******/VUvOG1

edit: awww boo well if you wanna see it - replace the ****'s with bit . ly (no spaces of course) and keep the /VUvOG1 part

nsfw drawing and animation by the MS paint guy from shaggybevo on the chiz lol i love it

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
shame1.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron