FAC

jpete24

Wearing nut cup since 2002
SuperFanatic
Mar 25, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
Anyone who had Choobineh for MIS 330 knows he was a big fan of the FAC! Good old Fred made you want to go to class because he was actually fun.

fred88.jpg

He was also a big fan of google.

4429 mcc

Aug 29, 2007
Wall Street
Mo Jazz penny pitchers were great, that bar was fun, what a dump. They got in trouble because all their beer was like Natty Light or something, even though the taps said differently. I remember getting some nice mixed drinks with dead flies in them, trying to talk Justin Eilers out of kicking my friend outta the bar, and the time Seneca Wallace stole what I thought was a sure thing away from me on the dance floor.

Great story...I would have bagged her but Scenca stole her!:biglaugh:

I figured they would have gotten in trouble for letting in the all the minors...I went there one night and saw I girl I knew she was 17 no fake id either...she did look like she was 25 smokin'.:no:

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Sure things at Mo Jazz? Never! :wink: It was great, we used to sit right in the front window and play drinking games with some of the soccer girls...

bandit

Apr 21, 2006
I think I saw Paul Wright every time he played at People's, he was awesome. I heard he died, is that right?

WHAT?!?!?!
My buddies and I were pretty much Paul Wright groupies in college. Tell me this isn't true :sad:

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006

I figured they would have gotten in trouble for letting in the all the minors...I went there one night and saw I girl I knew she was 17 no fake id either...she did look like she was 25 smokin'.:no:

I am pretty sure they did get in trouble for it, I used to go there alot when I was 21 cause a bunch of girls I knew who were 19 or 20 always went there.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com

Gotta love the minors at MoJazz. Sure some fun nights there.

bmuff

Apr 7, 2006
He is very much alive.

We used to love going to see Paul Wright. He was with Champaign for Breakfast one NYE we spent at Peoples. Dueling pianos at Peoples was pretty fun too. Nothing like live music and getting trashed in the middle of the afternoon.

Rho

Feb 11, 2008
Iowa
I came a crossed something to do not this Friday but next Friday for FAC....there is actually going to be a beer pong tournament at Cy's winning team gets a $50 bar tab. Be nice to get! It is February 22 at 5pm. It is 2 person teams. I will post more next week when I know more

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
I came a crossed something to do not this Friday but next Friday for FAC....there is actually going to be a beer pong tournament at Cy's winning team gets a $50 bar tab. Be nice to get! It is February 22 at 5pm. It is 2 person teams. I will post more next week when I know more

When Reign was open I think they had beer pong tournaments every Friday afternoon, don't know if anybody ever went, I know I didn't. It would be fun to go to one a bar sometime though.

Help Support Us

Become a patron