Ezra Miller Enters Transfer Portal

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

tman24

Feb 6, 2008
I can't read all of it, but why wouldn't he be able to just pick up where he left off at Iowa??

Maybe feels he got recruited over or coaches showing favoritism towards another dude. Feels unable to win out or not wanted at Iowa. I don't know anything, just making things up.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I will say my reading comprehension is not very good at the moment-- on my first read-through I interpreted it as him saying Iowa "made" him say it was about back issues rather than they helped him "make" the statement.

He does seem complimentary to Iowa.

Last edited:

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Worth looking into but I wonder if he is looking for a lower level where he doesn't have the pressure of high level football on him because it sounds like the combo of stress of football and academic life but a strain on him?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020
Worth looking into but I wonder if he is looking for a lower level where he doesn't have the pressure of high level football on him because it sounds like the combo of stress of football and academic life but a strain on him?

That was my original throught when I saw he was going to play again. He is from NW Iowa so I wonder if a program like SDSU or NDSU.

Reactions: BoxsterCy

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I can't read all of it, but why wouldn't he be able to just pick up where he left off at Iowa??

Might have something to do with Iowa trying to sweep his mental health issues under the rug.... Ezra claiming that Iowa tailored his reason for "quitting football" is definitely not a great look for Iowa.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
That was my original throught when I saw he was going to play again. He is from NW Iowa so I wonder if a program like SDSU or NDSU.

FWIW he really liked CMC and staff but he chose Iowa because he's a life long fan.

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018
Might have something to do with Iowa trying to sweep his mental health issues under the rug.... Ezra claiming that Iowa tailored his reason for "quitting football" is definitely not a great look for Iowa.

That doesn't even make sense. Helping the kid because he didn't want to reveal the mental health issues is a bad look? Or are you just trying to troll?

TrianglePlace

May 13, 2020

How do I get one of those buttons to rate a post "Dumb"?