Extra Ticket for tomorrow's game

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyfan4St8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2008
Iowa
I just got 4 tickets given to me for the football game tomorrow but I can onlly find two others that can go last minute. How much should I be able to sell this extra ticket for? And is anybody interested on here?

CycloneNC2015

Jul 28, 2009
Urbandale
I just got 4 tickets given to me for the football game tomorrow but I can onlly find two others that can go last minute. How much should I be able to sell this extra ticket for? And is anybody interested on here?

1 milliioooon dollars (in my best Dr. Evil voice)

Actually, it would be dissappointing if you sold it for more than face value. You got it for free so whats the big deal. I would take it to the game tommorrow and sell it to an ISU fan without a ticket for face value.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA

It'd be nice if you sold it at face value (or close) to a Cyclone fan like me. :yes:

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I would take it to the game and sell it to an ISU fan, for whatever they offer. Or, sell it to somebody here, best offer.

cyfan4St8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2008
Iowa
I leaning more the way to just giving it to someone. But I want it to go to someone that would want to be there and have a good game day attitude if I have to sit by them and I give them a ticket. One guy told me he didn't want to go becuase he thinks we are going to get killed.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I'd at least try to sell it for face value first, that way you can get your gas/food/beer paid for you and its a free trip.