ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics ---

I am really pumped up to announce that Ben Bruns will be writing weekly columns here on CycloneFanatic.com during the 2010 Iowa State football season.

I mean this when I write that Ben is one of the most knowledgable football minds I have ever talked to and our entire CF team is extremely happy that he has agreed to come on board.

Welcome Ben!

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
Fanatics ---

I am really pumped up to announce that Ben Bruns will be writing weekly columns here on CycloneFanatic.com during the 2010 Iowa State football season.

I mean this when I write that Ben is one of the most knowledgable football minds I have ever talked to and our entire CF team is extremely happy that he has agreed to come on board.

Welcome Ben!
I don't know how you did it but it's a winner. I've always enjoyed Ben's take on ISU football. Even though he was clearly a homer, he still was knowledgeable and insightful for me. I'm very glad to read his comments.

rebecacy

Jan 31, 2007
Fanatics ---

Welcome Ben!
This is obviously THE place to be for Cyclone football!!!!!!!!!

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
It looks like I will be on this site a little more during the season. Great news!

Balrog

Sep 17, 2008
Des Moines
Fanatics ---

Welcome Ben!

FABULOUS!!!!!!

I have gone to his site several times this summer to look for a new blog, but to no avail. This is a welcome addition to CF.
He is one smart dude, AND he tells it like it is.
I know I will enjoy the knowledge and emotion he will bring.
WELCOME BEN.

GO CYCLONES :yes:

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I don't know how you did it but it's a winner. I've always enjoyed Ben's take on ISU football. Even though he was clearly a homer, he still was knowledgeable and insightful for me. I'm very glad to read his comments.

Ben definitely bleeds cardinal and gold, but he is also quite frank about things that are a problem with the FB team, and is not afraid to speak his mind.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
good to hear. i also enjoy hearing what ben has to say.

get us some inside info!

Clonegrad07

Jul 22, 2008
North Carolina
Fanatics ---

Welcome Ben!

That's awesome! Ben is good stuff.

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Awesome, his insight during broadcasts is always good. I've thought for the last couple of years it was time for him to take the color commentary spot from Eric. Great get Chris.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Good addition!!! He bleeds Cardinal and Gold but will also tell it like it is.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Awesome, his insight during broadcasts is always good. I've thought for the last couple of years it was time for him to take the color commentary spot from Eric. Great get Chris.

Eric blows in my opinion...........

guacamole7

Feb 4, 2010
Fanatics ---

Welcome Ben!

Congratulations, this is a game changer for this site.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA

I second this motion. A color analyst who actually played college football would be appreciated.
Anyway, yes, Bruns' commentary is a great addition to CF.

RandomFan

Aug 11, 2009
Good stuff CW! Love Ben. Didn't he conduct the famous halftime interview with Mac, when Mac said Iowa was one of the best second half team's in America? That was classic.

Help Support Us

Become a patron