Excessive drinking by County map

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I would agree except for an experience the other day when hubby stopped at the gas station on his way home from work to pick up a case of Coors Light and the lady behind him in line goes "What day is it?" It was Wednesday, and she was judging him hardcore for buying beer on a Wednesday. She then proceeded to buy several packs of smokes. :rolleyes:
I did quietly judge someone for buying a case of beer on Wednesday a couple months ago. 7:30 while everyone else bought donuts and breakfast sandwiches seemed slightly early.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I did quietly judge someone for buying a case of beer on Wednesday a couple months ago. 7:30 while everyone else bought donuts and breakfast sandwiches seemed slightly early.

Could've been a night shifter. I used to live next to an American Legion that held a happy hour for a group of people that worked at a factory in town after the got off at 6am. They would get ******, we had our garbage cans puked in on several occasions, eventually the cops started watching the place, saw a few people get DUI's when I was leaving for work at 8am, they shut it down eventually.

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone

Help Support Us

Become a patron