EVO 3D

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JY07

Aug 20, 2009
DSM
hopefully they updated the digitizer... the glass on the original evo would shatter with a slight gust in the wind (or a gentle drop on the concrete, in my case)

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
hopefully they updated the digitizer... the glass on the original evo would shatter with a slight gust in the wind (or a gentle drop on the concrete, in my case)

I wish they'd all start using Gorilla glass or something similar.

cytech

Apr 10, 2006
Hiawatha, Iowa

I have dropped my Evo several times even on concrete and have not had the glass break on mine.

On a side note if this is compatible with current evo accessories this may be my next new phone.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Yeah, the 3D doesn't really interest me but this does:

that and it looks cool:)

How about the 2 GHz the Bionic will have? I don't know about the 3D part. If it works, awesome. If it doesn't, well, I have a TV.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I have dropped my Evo several times even on concrete and have not had the glass break on mine.

On a side note if this is compatible with current evo accessories this may be my next new phone.

that's going to be my biggest issue when i'm up for a new phone. i have all these accessories for my Incredible that won't work with anything else I'm afraid.