Ever hear of a cheerleading "basket toss?"

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Unless "basket" is code for "salad" this seems like something out of an American Pie movie. Fairly harmless, a little scandalous, but overall, not bad to watch.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Unless "basket" is code for "salad" this seems like something out of an American Pie movie. Fairly harmless, a little scandalous, but overall, not bad to watch.
Doesn’t sound like people were forced to do it. Some young women wants to go to a lake and get naked, I fully support her right to do that. In fact, I would be willing to show up and lend my support while it happens.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Doesn’t sound like people were forced to do it. Some young women wants to go to a lake and get naked, I fully support her right to do that. In fact, I would be willing to show up and lend my support while it happens.

Is that a euphemism?

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I could see American Pie. I was thinking Porky's.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA

Guessing this wasn’t optional if you wanted to be on the team and the coaches being involved is pretty bad. The Kansas stuff sounded a lot worse.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Guessing this wasn’t optional if you wanted to be on the team and the coaches being involved is pretty bad. The Kansas stuff sounded a lot worse.

All it said about the coaches was that they allowed nudity and excessive drinking. There isn't anywhere in the article where is says the coaches directed this. I don't care for hazing, but this article is vague and doesn't say if the cheerleaders were just drunk and getting crazy (doesn't say it was the freshman coerced into it or if it was older ones drunk and being stupid). Not much information with this article.