ESPN: Ten Big XII Freshmen Who Could Make An Immediate Impact

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.

andyokstate

Mar 5, 2013
This bit was the most surprising to me.

"TCU WR Jalen Reagor: During the spring, TCU coach Gary Patterson lamented how the Horned Frogs are in need of a go-to receiver. Reagor, the only top-10 Texas recruit to sign with a Big 12 school, has the talent to be just that, down the line or as soon as this season."

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
If I had to choose one from ISU, I'd say Keontae Jones. Partly because he'll be good, and partly because of question marks about our secondary depth.

Reactions: Scruff

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Very unusual for frosh to even play much less start at K-State. So, I doubt Green gets anything other than a red shirt to wear this fall, although State is presumably weakest at linebacker going into fall.

Elijah Lee did not play linebacker his freshman year. He played rush end on 3rd and long situations.

K-State LB Daniel Green: Landing the three-star Green out of Oregon was a huge signing-day coup for the Wildcats. Given that K-State will be breaking in a completely new linebacking corps, Green could follow in the footsteps of Elijah Lee as the next true-freshman linebacker to garner playing time.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Our LB corps have been a joke lately. If he is here in the summer and fall, ORien Vance will play and I suspect be pretty good.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron