ESPN app

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ISUATC

Feb 1, 2007
I'm currently logged in via youtubetv and get "media not allowed" message. It worked fine last night. Anyone else getting this? ESPN customer support wasn't helpful.

ISUATC

Feb 1, 2007
I can watch on my phone and computer. This seems to be a Roku issue. Has anyone ever had this problem? I've got it happening on two Roku devices.

ricochet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2008
One of our Rokus had an error on some programs last weekend. I setup the TV provider again and it started working. I may also have logged out and back into my ESPN+ account too, but I don’t think so. Have you tried that?

ISUATC

Feb 1, 2007
One of our Rokus had an error on some programs last weekend. I setup the TV provider again and it started working. I may also have logged out and back into my ESPN+ account too, but I don’t think so. Have you tried that?
Yep. Did the ESPN/activate thing multiple times and each time it said it was successful, but the games still won't play on Roku. Phone and laptop are fine. Deleted the app and reloaded. Reset the Roku device. Shut down WIFI and reconnected.
I guess I'll wait and see if it works tomorrow, since it worked fine last night.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
My ESPN app is hit or miss for trying to watch live on ESPN+. I get some media error or something when I try to open a stream sometimes. Never had the issue on my PC though. Just got a new phone this week so will see if maybe a clean install of the app does the trick.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
ESPN app sucks on Fire Stick too, a lot of times it will tell me my account doesn't allow me to watch ESPN/ESPN2. I leave the game and come back and it works. Other times I have to sign out and sign back in to TV provider to get ESPN+ to work.