Esfand's Tailgate Tour

Catclone

Feb 10, 2012
Simpsonville, SC
Not sure how many of you are gamers out there, but my two worlds collided on Youtube this morning when I came across Esfand's tailgate tour, and he was at the Iowa State/Iowa game. Take a look!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Is this a guy version of Paris Hilton? Famous for being famous?

Reactions: CyVeteran

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
No… And do you know how Paris Hilton got her fame?
blowjob-gesture.gif

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I saw this dude in the stands at the game. Just across the aisle from us, and up a few rows. It was a weird sight to see, as he had a cameraman, who was kinda crouching and leaning back in front of him.

I had no idea who he was. I was really curious if he'd be able to be heard on his microphone over the (early) crowd noise. Now I know!

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Not sure how many of you are gamers out there, but my two worlds collided on Youtube this morning when I came across Esfand's tailgate tour, and he was at the Iowa State/Iowa game. Take a look!

I watched this the other day. I didn't know him but he seems like a good dude. Our fans were a little under the influence. We didn't look the best. I watched another one he did and it appears nobody ends up looking good at tailgates.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
I watched this the other day. I didn't know him but he seems like a good dude. Our fans were a little under the influence. We didn't look the best. I watched another one he did and it appears nobody ends up looking good at tailgates.

LOL, that was what I was thinking too. Years from now it will be interesting when their future children stumble across this video if it still exists out there. Thank goodness social media and smartphones were not a huge thing back when I was in college (98-02) as I can only imagine some of the stupid things I said or did possibly being captured and posted somewhere.

Reactions: Drew0311

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
LOL, that was what I was thinking too. Years from now it will be interesting when their future children stumble across this video if it still exists out there. Thank goodness social media and smartphones were not a huge thing back when I was in college (98-02) as I can only imagine some of the stupid things I said or did possibly being captured and posted somewhere.

Yeah I am glad I didn't grow up when video's were real common. I have one where I had friends down at my house in Arizona when I lived there. It's on VHS, I still have the tape, Luckily we have no way to watch it. It's 2 hours long of a two week spring break period where we went to Tijuana, San Diego, and bars in Phoenix. It's crazy. I would have lost jobs over it. Kids today are going to suffer from stuff they did when they were 20. Ugh.

Reactions: CYdTracked

Help Support Us

Become a patron