Erin Andrews unplugged

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Seriously, what she needs to do it just get this all over with and do a Playboy shoot. How many celebs have done it and it never hurt their reputation and just imagine how big of a sell that issue would be. She'd rake in a ton of money from it plus the public finally gets to see what they've been wanting to see all this time and that would be the last of it and we can all move on.

Reactions: SeattleClone

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
erinandrews.jpg

This one isnt as flattering I dont think.

richey24

Jul 16, 2009
Ames
Seriously, what she needs to do it just get this all over with and do a Playboy shoot. How many celebs have done it and it never hurt their reputation and just imagine how big of a sell that issue would be. She'd rake in a ton of money from it plus the public finally gets to see what they've been wanting to see all this time and that would be the last of it and we can all move on.
Unless she does want to be taken at all seriously in her profession in which case that would be career suicide.

mplscyclone

Jul 8, 2008
Ames, IA
Some of you guys are kind of low. Just because someone dresses a certain way for TV, doesn't mean they have a right to be video taped in their hotel room without them knowing. It is a violation of privacy and no one "deserves" this.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Some of you guys are kind of low. Just because someone dresses a certain way for TV, doesn't mean they have a right to be video taped in their hotel room without them knowing. It is a violation of privacy and no one "deserves" this.

Unless I missed something, I don't think anyone said that this was right in any way. No one is saying that because she dresses to impress, people have the right to invade her privacy.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com

That's pretty sexist in my opinion. I don't think we'd be asking that of a guy. It'd be cool if she did, but I don't believe she needs to do it just so people would get over their curiosity.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA

I never said she deserves it... I just brought up the point that if she did Playboy I don't think her reputation would take a serious hit. Even Lou Piniella has called her a distraction when she's been doing baseball assignments.

Mike Nadel: Blonde bombshell can't distract red-hot Cubs - Norwich, CT - Norwich Bulletinhttp://awfulannouncing.blogspot.com/2008/07/erin-andrews-was-clubhouse-distraction.html

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

This.

mplscyclone

Jul 8, 2008
Ames, IA

CloneFan65

Apr 11, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
I loved that line by Don Meyer, the winner of the Jimmy V award, at the ESPYs. After a five minute video of how he's overcome a tragic car accident and a battle with cancer, one of the first lines of his speech was: "I'd also like to thank those hard working and unknown people who had me follow Erin Andrews so closely on the red carpet."

San Francisco Cy

Jun 12, 2008
San Francisco
It pretty much had to be an "inside" job. Somebody at the hotel had to know that she would be staying in the room. My guess is that an employee assigned the room and then switched the peep hole. And had a buddy come in and record it. The strange part to me is that the video is at least 5 minutes long. It's surprising that nobody saw this guy in the hallway with a cam corder for that long a period of time...

richey24

Jul 16, 2009
Ames
Most likely an adjacent room rather than some dude standing looking through the door peephole. Not that I would know anything about how that kind of thing would work....****.

San Francisco Cy

Jun 12, 2008
San Francisco
Most likely an adjacent room rather than some dude standing looking through the door peephole. Not that I would know anything about how that kind of thing would work....****.

Well, it couldn't really be an adjacent room. Because there would not be a peephole in between the two. Cuz, then one room would be able to see into the other room. And about 90% of the time, the people in those rooms don't know each other...

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006

I didn't read one post saying she deserved to be videotaped.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
Well, it couldn't really be an adjacent room. Because there would not be a peephole in between the two. Cuz, then one room would be able to see into the other room. And about 90% of the time, the people in those rooms don't know each other...

It's a peephole installed between bathrooms. They make cameras these days that are the size of a pencil eraser on a #2 pencil. I suspect the hole is in a non-obvious place and the risk of getting caught is quite low.