Eli chooses, Fran loses

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
exhibit A
Yeah I’m talking about regular season championship trophies, or winning the Maui invitational, or something along those lines. I’m not talking about Big 10 trophy games where almost every single game has one.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Yeah I’m talking about regular season championship trophies, or winning the Maui invitational, or something along those lines. I’m not talking about Big 10 trophy games where almost every single game has one.
I meant the regular season championship trophy too, as in football, not rivalry trophies. I won't mention it again. It gets some people all kinds of riled up.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I meant the regular season championship trophy too, as in football, not rivalry trophies. I won't mention it again. It gets some people all kinds of riled up.
Dumb argument. Iowa wrestling has only gotten like one regular season trophy in the 10 they won

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I know you think Fran is better than TJ for some reason but I'd recommend listening to his podcast with CW and his take on transfers vs Fran's thoughts on it
maybe TJ is better than Fran. Thing is that nobody really knows at this point. My guess is that TJ is going to look like a rockstar for the next couple of years but who knows after that. When you take over a program that has bottomed out there is only one way to go really.

• Funny
Reactions: CyPunch

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
maybe TJ is better than Fran. Thing is that nobody really knows at this point. My guess is that TJ is going to look like a rockstar for the next couple of years but who knows after that. When you take over a program that has bottomed out there is only one way to go really.
Has Fran ever looked like a rock star?

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I know you think Fran is better than TJ for some reason but I'd recommend listening to his podcast with CW and his take on transfers vs Fran's thoughts on it
He has to say that in order to get guys to ISU that are at least competent in the game of basketball at this point.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I havent been racist at all. Did not know until yesterday Thug was exclusive to the AA community now. The things you learn at CF.
I’m done talking about all that. Lol would rather talk about Eli King.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron