Eli chooses, Fran loses

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Thorongil Clone

Gone to Numenor
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2021
Again, you are guessing and assuming. That is juvenile behavior.
Enough, Troll. It is not juvenile behavior to view the actions and statements of others. It is juvenile behavior to blithely ignore them. Crawl back under your rock.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Enough, Troll. It is not juvenile behavior to view the actions and statements of others. It is juvenile behavior to blithely ignore them. Crawl back under your rock.
But when I view the actions of former players it is racist? and it is juvenile to just ignore them?

• Dumb
Reactions: cycloner29

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I mean we won back to back regular season Big 12 championships in the early 2000’s? Lol
Those teams were good back then. Freaking Tim leaving was dumb. Really wanted to see Heinrich and Collison stay in state. Honest to god, I am not anti clone.

• Informative
Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Those teams were good back then. Freaking Tim leaving was dumb. Really wanted to see Heinrich and Collison stay in state. Honest to god, I am not anti clone.
I mean we’ve had some good teams since then too. Iowa did have regular season success this year. Just because you don’t win your conference doesn’t mean you didn’t succeed.

As a fan though you’re always going to want a trophy or some sort of championship though. Whether that’s regular season or post season.