Eli chooses, Fran loses

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Like what? Royce White had stuff. Still has stuff.

Still didn't justify labeling a school Thug U or expecting them to get into a brawl in a game while being the fan of a team that has players that get by by being violent and cheap.
And to be fair to Royce, he did not get the help he deserved at any of his stops IMO. ISU was his most successful though, but it was not enough.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
OK, are you happy now? Your roster is still starting to resemble the Iowa roster. Or the Iowa roster is now resembling the ISU roster.
What are you talking about? At least our white guys are athletic. Iowa has not had good athletes recently. Luka, Jorbo, and at least one of the McCaffrey boys are very sub par athletes. Nunge is not a good athlete. All would be under the rim players save for 2 of them being damn near 7'.

Weiskamp and Frederick are at least respectable, but certainly can't be relied upon to be the guys out-athleting the opposition.

Really odd point you're trying to make here with race. I look at our roster and I see athletes. I look at Iowa's roster and I see some decent basketball players but not a lot of athletes, regardless of color across the board. The rosters don't resemble each other in the slightest and you could not be more off-base or borderline offensive in whatever point you are trying to convey. The mods should really step in and take care of you.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
OK, are you happy now? Your roster is still starting to resemble the Iowa roster. Or the Iowa roster is now resembling the ISU roster.
Talk about a left field comment...
Let's start with Iowa having two (2) coaches sons on the roster...and likely starters this upcoming season...nope, don't see any coaches sons taking up roster space on the ISU lineup. How about transfers? Plenty on the ISU roster...and yes, they need them, but ISU also recognizes that the transfer portal is critical to future basketball success...the Iowa roster...zippo...blind faith that the 4, 5, or 6 year high school player roster will succeed. How about post players...not seeing squat on the Iowa roster...ISU...yep, post players.

As to whether ISU wants its roster to look like Iowa...are you kidding me. Would Iowa love their roster to look like ISU's...absolutely.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
You think those MSU guys did not? have you seen what cover ups have happened there recently?

I can't find what all happened with Allen but Lucious liked weed.

What does that have to do with the recent cover ups at MSU?

Yeah it comes down to the coach but that still doesn't justify folks on social media equating that to causing **** on the court.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
So you don't want Iowa coaches to take any risks on guys with "baggage?"

Fran's got some anger issues and so do his kids from what I've seen on the court--I bet refs hate doing Iowa games because they have to deal with all of the dysfunction and that's some baggage that I'm not sure I'd want in my program.