Eli chooses, Fran loses

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I see you're not only a chronic liar, you're also moronically stupid.
I think he’s just being biased. Things honestly couldn’t be worse in IC other than Lickliter walking through those doors. Fran just signed a long contract and there’s a very good shot he remains the coach there to finish it. Barta won’t fire a coach for being average and Fran lost his only opportunity of achieving something.

Reactions: chadly82

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I think he’s just being biased. Things honestly couldn’t be worse in IC other than Lickliter walking through those doors. Fran just signed a long contract and there’s a very good shot he remains the coach there to finish it. Barta won’t fire a coach for being average and Fran lost his only opportunity of achieving something.
That’s the best part, he has his best shot to accomplish something and gets an extension...then poof it’s all gone within the roster

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
That’s the best part, he has his best shot to accomplish something and gets an extension...then poof it’s all gone within the roster
Yep. And honestly as Cyclones fans we can see how quickly losing a bunch of talent can make you spiral out of control. The only difference is prior to those two terrible years we actually won a couple championships and went to a Sweet 16.

Reactions: DBQR4CY

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
My goodness Fran backs into SO MANY recruits. So another son and another Weiskamp? Wow. So many former Hawk sons or legacy recruits, kids that grow up Hawkeye, and of course his sons.

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
My goodness Fran backs into SO MANY recruits. So another son and another Weiskamp? Wow. So many former Hawk sons or legacy recruits, kids that grow up Hawkeye, and of course his sons.

Fine with me. The longer he stays there, the better.

Reactions: DBQR4CY